The Kindergarten schedule for this week is: Group A comes Monday and Wednesday and Group B comes Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
We finished the OAA tests last week. I want to thank parents and students for the excellent attendance! It truly does impact scores as students perform better when they are tested with their teachers. Our students worked so hard. I can’t wait to receive scores which will be sometime late in June.
Last week I attended the West Clermont Forum meetings. The Board of Education received good advice from our community concerning future decisions.
Our new Assistant Superintendent, Keith Kline, will be visiting Merwin this week. We are anxious to show off our school.
This week the Merwin PTO will hold the annual plant sale in honor of Mothers’ Day. The class schedule is:
Monday: Bradburn, Love, Davis, Hamilton, Thompson A, Jacobs, Noble
Tuesday: Dean, Cann, Henshey, Lemaster, Thompson B, Shebesta, Montavon
Wednesday: Blatt, Kkuebel, Rees, Miller, Dodds A, Gabelman, Greer
Thursday: Brown, Orleck, Dodds B, Webb, O’Connor
Friday: Make-up
This week we will hold the last DIBELS assessments for the year.
This Wednesday will be the last Merwin night at Marco’s Pizza. Don’t forget to tell them you are from Merwin and your child’s teacher so they can win a pizza party! Also, I still have Marco’s Pizza discount cards for $10 which are being sold by the Amelia High School football team. Send your money to the office and I will send the card home to you!
The PTO meeting scheduled for this week is cancelled.
The Merwin staff is so thankful for our volunteers and are holding the annual thank you breakfast this Friday at 8:00. I think the May Mustang Messenger had the wrong date so please change your calendars!
No comments:
Post a Comment