Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mid-Week Update

Open House is Thursday, tomorrow night!

Grades 1, 2, and 3 will be from 6:00 to 7:00.  You will need to leave at 7:00 so that we have parking for the next group.  Grades Kg, 4, and 5 will be from 7:15 to 8:15.   I will not start open house with a sit down meeting this year since we just had three transportation meetings.  The purpose of Open House is for children to know where their classroom is located and to meet their teacher. 

As of this morning, we have 190 students who do did not pick up their back pack tags.  I urge all parents to please stop by the office before school starts to get the proper information.  To the 500 other parents, thank you for assistance in carrying out the plans. Remember that all cars need to enter the school coming from Bennett Road to drop off and pick up students from school.

Have a great evening.  I look forward to seeing you tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment